Très Chic - Rose Nail Wrap Set
It may be hot this time of year, but the breeze flowing through the tables of this chic rooftop restaurant makes you forget that completely. You make your way through the restaurant toward the table where your bestie is sitting, waiting for you and the catch-up sesh you’ve been planning all week. As you look around, you know for sure that your Très Chic nails were the right choice for this (let’s be honest, very Instagramable) occasion.
You sit together under the canopy of greenery and surrounded by beautiful people laughing, eating, and drinking eye catching summer drinks filled with color and fruit. You pick up your drink. You’re ready to snap that photo because your nails are simply gorg. Summer ready. Très Chic. *click*
Caption: Here’s to the best summer ever! #loveivyandash
Our Très Chic Nail Wrap Set features a mixed mani of pink rose solids and French tips with daisy accents. This trending nail art design and color is great for spring and summer. Also available in sky blue and rose.
- Feels like all of your bubble gum dreams coming true
- Pairs nicely with a pair of wedges and a mimosa
- Elevates any patio brunch ensemble
•20 individual self-adhesive nail polish strips on a single backing sheet for easy removal
•Double-ended strips for 2x the manicures
•Extended sizes for thumbs and toenails
•Cuticle pusher & mini nail file included with each order
•Easy to follow application instructions included on back of packaging
•No heat or UV lamp required
•Zero dry time
•Lasts up to two weeks
•Non-toxic, made of real nail polish ingredients
•Free Shipping on US orders over $30
1. Prep your nails. Remove dirt & oils from your nails with soap & water or rubbing alcohol; trim & shape nails as needed.
2. Select your size. Select the nail wrap size that best fits your nail. In between sizes? Choose a wrap slightly smaller.
3. Remove nail wrap. Remove the clear plastic covering sheet & gently peel off the nail wrap from the backing sheet.
4. Apply your wrap. Apply the nail wrap to your nail, gently pressing from cuticle to tip to smooth out any air bubbles.
5. File off excess. Fold the nail wrap over the top of your nail & file off any excess using a downward filing motion.
6. Add a top coat. Finish with a clear top coat for longer wear and extra shine & protection.
♦Avoid submerging your hands in water for several hours to allow the adhesive to properly set.
♦Nail wraps should not cover cuticles or skin. To adjust, quickly peel off and reapply if needed.
♦Use nail polish remover (including non-acetone and soy-based nail polish removers) to remove nail wraps.
Ivy & Ash nail wraps are non-toxic, 10-free (free of harmful ingredients such as toluene, formaldehyde, DPB, camphor, parabens, and TPHP), cruelty free, and vegan.
Ingredients: Polyacrylic Acid, Polyurethane, Cellulose acetate butyrate, Triethyl Citrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate