Goal Getter Nail Wrap Set
The scene is set: You’re in the conference room and your boss is coming in with some of your team, chatting, organizing their papers. You’re standing at the head of the table, ready to give the presentation you’ve spent the past two weeks preparing.
You take a deep breath. You glance at your nails. YES. They are on point.
And you? You’re ready to bring it.
Confidence is one of the main ingredients of any Ivy & Ash manicure. Goal Getter is a new set we’ve designed for you this Spring; a neutral taupe with streaks of gold. The versatility is almost magical. Throw on this set and you’re ready for the office, brunch with the girls, and a date with that guy you’ve been casually flirting with at the coffee shop.
Our Goal Getter Nail Wrap Set features a mix of solid taupe and gold glitter accents. This set is the perfect neutral, versatile nail art to wear everyday.
- Keeps a clean and fresh outfit looking professional, but prevents it from being too boring
- Reminds us of biscotti and a warm cup of tea on cool spring mornings
•20 individual self-adhesive nail polish strips on a single backing sheet for easy removal
•Double-ended strips for 2x the manicures
•Extended sizes for thumbs and toenails
•Cuticle pusher & mini nail file included with each order
•Easy to follow application instructions included on back of packaging
•No heat or UV lamp required
•Zero dry time
•Lasts up to two weeks
•Non-toxic, made of real nail polish ingredients
•Free Shipping on US orders over $30
1. Prep your nails. Remove dirt & oils from your nails with soap & water or rubbing alcohol; trim & shape nails as needed.
2. Select your size. Select the nail wrap size that best fits your nail. In between sizes? Choose a wrap slightly smaller.
3. Remove nail wrap. Remove the clear plastic covering sheet & gently peel off the nail wrap from the backing sheet.
4. Apply your wrap. Apply the nail wrap to your nail, gently pressing from cuticle to tip to smooth out any air bubbles.
5. File off excess. Fold the nail wrap over the top of your nail & file off any excess using a downward filing motion.
6. Add a top coat. Finish with a clear top coat for longer wear and extra shine & protection.
♦Avoid submerging your hands in water for several hours to allow the adhesive to properly set.
♦Nail wraps should not cover cuticles or skin. To adjust, quickly peel off and reapply if needed.
♦Use nail polish remover (including non-acetone and soy-based nail polish removers) to remove nail wraps.
Ivy & Ash nail wraps are non-toxic, 10-free (free of harmful ingredients such as toluene, formaldehyde, DPB, camphor, parabens, and TPHP), cruelty free, and vegan.
Ingredients: Polyacrylic Acid, Polyurethane, Cellulose acetate butyrate, Triethyl Citrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate