Sidewalk Chalk Nail Wrap Set
Nostalgia always hits just a bit stronger in the summer, and this set takes. us. back.
With a palette full of the cheery pastels that once filled your container of sidewalk chalk, you can practically feel the way that summer sun used to warm your shoulders as you decorated your parents’ walkway with hearts, doodles, and your friends’ initials. Pair this mani with a flowy blouse and your favorite denim.
Unwrap this set and apply a dose of childhood joy to your nails. What’s better than that?
Our Sidewalk Chalk Nail Wrap Set features a mixed mani of colorful pastel solids. You'll love the nostalgic colors, reminiscent of childhood outdoor fun! Pair with the French Tip set to mix & match.
- Transports us back to dying Easter eggs as a kid
- Pairs nicely with a flowy dress or blouse
- Leaves us dreaming of carnivals and cotton candy skies in a summer evening
•20 individual self-adhesive nail polish strips on a single backing sheet for easy removal
•Double-ended strips for 2x the manicures
•Extended sizes for thumbs and toenails
•Cuticle pusher & mini nail file included with each order
•Easy to follow application instructions included on back of packaging
•No heat or UV lamp required
•Zero dry time
•Lasts up to two weeks
•Non-toxic, made of real nail polish ingredients
•Free Shipping on US orders over $30
1. Prep your nails. Remove dirt & oils from your nails with soap & water or rubbing alcohol; trim & shape nails as needed.
2. Select your size. Select the nail wrap size that best fits your nail. In between sizes? Choose a wrap slightly smaller.
3. Remove nail wrap. Remove the clear plastic covering sheet & gently peel off the nail wrap from the backing sheet.
4. Apply your wrap. Apply the nail wrap to your nail, gently pressing from cuticle to tip to smooth out any air bubbles.
5. File off excess. Fold the nail wrap over the top of your nail & file off any excess using a downward filing motion.
6. Add a top coat. Finish with a clear top coat for longer wear and extra shine & protection.
♦Avoid submerging your hands in water for several hours to allow the adhesive to properly set.
♦Nail wraps should not cover cuticles or skin. To adjust, quickly peel off and reapply if needed.
♦Use nail polish remover (including non-acetone and soy-based nail polish removers) to remove nail wraps.
Ivy & Ash nail wraps are non-toxic, 10-free (free of harmful ingredients such as toluene, formaldehyde, DPB, camphor, parabens, and TPHP), cruelty free, and vegan.
Ingredients: Polyacrylic Acid, Polyurethane, Cellulose acetate butyrate, Triethyl Citrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate