Sage Advice Nail Wrap Set
There’s something about sage that takes the edge off a chaotic day. A color that feels unique but also solid and stable, like that friend you have who always has the perfect thing to say and best advice to offer. We may not be able to solve every problem for you, but we do have a gorgeous set of Sage Advice that comes packaged just for you, complete with good vibes. Something to uplift you and your mood as often as you see your nails. We’re here for ya.
Our Sage Advice Nail Wrap Set features a calming sage/light eucalyptus solid with a pearl finish. This peaceful, serene green will be one of fall's top trending colors and will coordinate well with any day-to-day fit.
•20 individual self-adhesive nail polish strips on a single backing sheet for easy removal
•Double-ended strips for 2x the manicures
•Extended sizes for thumbs and toenails
•Cuticle pusher & mini nail file included with each order
•Easy to follow application instructions included on back of packaging
•No heat or UV lamp required
•Zero dry time
•Lasts up to two weeks
•Non-toxic, made of real nail polish ingredients
•Free Shipping on US orders over $30
1. Prep your nails. Remove dirt & oils from your nails with soap & water or rubbing alcohol; trim & shape nails as needed.
2. Select your size. Select the nail wrap size that best fits your nail. In between sizes? Choose a wrap slightly smaller.
3. Remove nail wrap. Remove the clear plastic covering sheet & gently peel off the nail wrap from the backing sheet.
4. Apply your wrap. Apply the nail wrap to your nail, gently pressing from cuticle to tip to smooth out any air bubbles.
5. File off excess. Fold the nail wrap over the top of your nail & file off any excess using a downward filing motion.
6. Add a top coat. Finish with a clear top coat for longer wear and extra shine & protection.
♦Avoid submerging your hands in water for several hours to allow the adhesive to properly set.
♦Nail wraps should not cover cuticles or skin. To adjust, quickly peel off and reapply if needed.
♦Use nail polish remover (including non-acetone and soy-based nail polish removers) to remove nail wraps.
Ivy & Ash nail wraps are non-toxic, 10-free (free of harmful ingredients such as toluene, formaldehyde, DPB, camphor, parabens, and TPHP), cruelty free, and vegan.
Ingredients: Polyacrylic Acid, Polyurethane, Cellulose acetate butyrate, Triethyl Citrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate