Luxe Leopard Nail Wrap Set
What’s the print that takes you from day to night, office to dinner, brunch to the movies? It’s leopard of course.
Once you’ve got the Ivy & Ash Luxe Leopard wraps on your nails you are good to go, no matter the destination. Throw on a little black dress with this mani for dancing with the girls and wake up tomorrow and pair them with a blouse and jacket for your presentation at work. You’ll sit down with your team and your nails will start the conversation. “I’ve got this, and I’m gonna have fun doing it.”
Our Luxe Leopard Nail Wrap Set features a mauve and pink mixed mani with leopard print and gold foil accent stripes. A best seller, this versatile set is perfect for those who want neutral nails with a twist.
- A wild take on a neutral nail look
- Works as a great *nail-fie* wrap for vacation pictures
- Accentuates an iced latte or a matcha on busy mornings
•20 individual self-adhesive nail polish strips on a single backing sheet for easy removal
•Double-ended strips for 2x the manicures
•Extended sizes for thumbs and toenails
•Cuticle pusher & mini nail file included with each order
•Easy to follow application instructions included on back of packaging
•No heat or UV lamp required
•Zero dry time
•Lasts up to two weeks
•Non-toxic, made of real nail polish ingredients
•Free Shipping on US orders over $30
1. Prep your nails. Remove dirt & oils from your nails with soap & water or rubbing alcohol; trim & shape nails as needed.
2. Select your size. Select the nail wrap size that best fits your nail. In between sizes? Choose a wrap slightly smaller.
3. Remove nail wrap. Remove the clear plastic covering sheet & gently peel off the nail wrap from the backing sheet.
4. Apply your wrap. Apply the nail wrap to your nail, gently pressing from cuticle to tip to smooth out any air bubbles.
5. File off excess. Fold the nail wrap over the top of your nail & file off any excess using a downward filing motion.
6. Add a top coat. Finish with a clear top coat for longer wear and extra shine & protection.
♦Avoid submerging your hands in water for several hours to allow the adhesive to properly set.
♦Nail wraps should not cover cuticles or skin. To adjust, quickly peel off and reapply if needed.
♦Use nail polish remover (including non-acetone and soy-based nail polish removers) to remove nail wraps.
Ivy & Ash nail wraps are non-toxic, 10-free (free of harmful ingredients such as toluene, formaldehyde, DPB, camphor, parabens, and TPHP), cruelty free, and vegan.
Ingredients: Polyacrylic Acid, Polyurethane, Cellulose acetate butyrate, Triethyl Citrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate