Daydream White Nail Wrap Set
The weather is perfect. Like, LA in Springtime perfect.
You’re strolling down a path through the courtyard of your hotel. Lined with tropical gardens and palm trees, you can smell the fragrance of jasmine in the air.
It’s late morning on the first day of your vacation; you’ve slept in, had a pastry, fresh fruit, and the most refreshing iced tea while you flipped through that big, glossy magazine you picked up in the airport. You’re wearing that brand new summer dress with ruffly sleeves you bought just for this moment and a big, dramatic, I’m-on-vacation straw hat. As you round the corner to head outside and start exploring this beautiful new place in the warm summer sun, your boss taps you on the shoulder and asks for notes on the new project…OH. Sigh.
The moment your boss takes the notes back to her office, you look down at your pure white Ivy & Ash manicure again, to transport yourself back to that beautiful vacation. If you can’t be there right now at least you can Daydream.
Our Daydream White Nail Wrap Set features a full set of solid pure white. You will love this bright way to accessorize your wardrobe with this clean white nail look that goes with everything.
- Makes us nostalgic for snow cones as a kid
- Pairs well with any outfit
- Feels like the clean slate of a new season
•20 individual self-adhesive nail polish strips on a single backing sheet for easy removal
•Double-ended strips for 2x the manicures
•Extended sizes for thumbs and toenails
•Cuticle pusher & mini nail file included with each order
•Easy to follow application instructions included on back of packaging
•No heat or UV lamp required
•Zero dry time
•Lasts up to two weeks
•Non-toxic, made of real nail polish ingredients
•Free Shipping on US orders over $30
1. Prep your nails. Remove dirt & oils from your nails with soap & water or rubbing alcohol; trim & shape nails as needed.
2. Select your size. Select the nail wrap size that best fits your nail. In between sizes? Choose a wrap slightly smaller.
3. Remove nail wrap. Remove the clear plastic covering sheet & gently peel off the nail wrap from the backing sheet.
4. Apply your wrap. Apply the nail wrap to your nail, gently pressing from cuticle to tip to smooth out any air bubbles.
5. File off excess. Fold the nail wrap over the top of your nail & file off any excess using a downward filing motion.
6. Add a top coat. Finish with a clear top coat for longer wear and extra shine & protection.
♦Avoid submerging your hands in water for several hours to allow the adhesive to properly set.
♦Nail wraps should not cover cuticles or skin. To adjust, quickly peel off and reapply if needed.
♦Use nail polish remover (including non-acetone and soy-based nail polish removers) to remove nail wraps.
Ivy & Ash nail wraps are non-toxic, 10-free (free of harmful ingredients such as toluene, formaldehyde, DPB, camphor, parabens, and TPHP), cruelty free, and vegan.
Ingredients: Polyacrylic Acid, Polyurethane, Cellulose acetate butyrate, Triethyl Citrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate