Coastal Surf Nail Wrap Set
Oh, it’s good to be back. For the first time this season, you’re stretching your toes deep into the sand.
It’s warm and you lean your head back to take a breath and inhale the salty sea air. You relax into the striped recliner on the beach and pick up that book you bought in anticipation of this moment. Your Ivy & Ash nails look exactly like this perfect beach day with shades of cyan, tangerine, and raspberry.
Even after you pack up your beach tote and head back to the hotel to shower and sink into the luxe white sheets for a seriously lovely night (with absolutely no alarm clocks allowed) your manicure will still remind you of this perfect moment on the sand with the sun on your face and the sounds of the ocean melting your worries away.
Our Coastal Surf Nail Wrap Set features an on-trend negative space manicure with bright colorful swirls. You'll love rocking this popular spring and summer nail art look!
- Pairs well with your favorite sandals and beach tote
- An afternoon spent under a beach umbrella or on a beachside, restaurant patio
- Stand out in your beach selfies
•20 individual self-adhesive nail polish strips on a single backing sheet for easy removal
•Double-ended strips for 2x the manicures
•Extended sizes for thumbs and toenails
•Cuticle pusher & mini nail file included with each order
•Easy to follow application instructions included on back of packaging
•No heat or UV lamp required
•Zero dry time
•Lasts up to two weeks
•Non-toxic, made of real nail polish ingredients
•Free Shipping on US orders over $30
1. Prep your nails. Remove dirt & oils from your nails with soap & water or rubbing alcohol; trim & shape nails as needed.
2. Select your size. Select the nail wrap size that best fits your nail. In between sizes? Choose a wrap slightly smaller.
3. Remove nail wrap. Remove the clear plastic covering sheet & gently peel off the nail wrap from the backing sheet.
4. Apply your wrap. Apply the nail wrap to your nail, gently pressing from cuticle to tip to smooth out any air bubbles.
5. File off excess. Fold the nail wrap over the top of your nail & file off any excess using a downward filing motion.
6. Add a top coat. Finish with a clear top coat for longer wear and extra shine & protection.
♦Avoid submerging your hands in water for several hours to allow the adhesive to properly set.
♦Nail wraps should not cover cuticles or skin. To adjust, quickly peel off and reapply if needed.
♦Use nail polish remover (including non-acetone and soy-based nail polish removers) to remove nail wraps.
Ivy & Ash nail wraps are non-toxic, 10-free (free of harmful ingredients such as toluene, formaldehyde, DPB, camphor, parabens, and TPHP), cruelty free, and vegan.
Ingredients: Polyacrylic Acid, Polyurethane, Cellulose acetate butyrate, Triethyl Citrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate