Strawberry Patch Nail Wrap Set
You’re in the park, sitting down on the gingham picnic blanket with some of your friends. You lean back, close your eyes. It’s been a long week, but you’ve been looking forward to this moment.
As you breathe in the nostalgia of it all – all the picnics, tea parties, and daydreams of your childhood – you set down that basket full of fresh fruit, sparkling water, and sweet treats. Even your nails are dressed for the occasion in the Ivy & Ash Strawberry Patch manicure.
You sit with your friends for hours, laughing and gossiping about celebrities and the cute guys you work with. It’s a gorgeous day, and couldn’t be more perfect.
Our Strawberry Patch Nail Wrap Set features a mix mani of strawberries, pink gingham, and green polka dots. Perfect for when you want a little nostalgia of an old fashioned summer picnic in the park.
- Transports us to a family BBQ and ice cream sundaes
- Will be the star of the show while reaching for produce at the supermarket
- Perfectly coordinates with your new gingham dress
•20 individual self-adhesive nail polish strips on a single backing sheet for easy removal
•Double-ended strips for 2x the manicures
•Extended sizes for thumbs and toenails
•Cuticle pusher & mini nail file included with each order
•Easy to follow application instructions included on back of packaging
•No heat or UV lamp required
•Zero dry time
•Lasts up to two weeks
•Non-toxic, made of real nail polish ingredients
•Free Shipping on US orders over $30
1. Prep your nails. Remove dirt & oils from your nails with soap & water or rubbing alcohol; trim & shape nails as needed.
2. Select your size. Select the nail wrap size that best fits your nail. In between sizes? Choose a wrap slightly smaller.
3. Remove nail wrap. Remove the clear plastic covering sheet & gently peel off the nail wrap from the backing sheet.
4. Apply your wrap. Apply the nail wrap to your nail, gently pressing from cuticle to tip to smooth out any air bubbles.
5. File off excess. Fold the nail wrap over the top of your nail & file off any excess using a downward filing motion.
6. Add a top coat. Finish with a clear top coat for longer wear and extra shine & protection.
♦Avoid submerging your hands in water for several hours to allow the adhesive to properly set.
♦Nail wraps should not cover cuticles or skin. To adjust, quickly peel off and reapply if needed.
♦Use nail polish remover (including non-acetone and soy-based nail polish removers) to remove nail wraps.
Ivy & Ash nail wraps are non-toxic, 10-free (free of harmful ingredients such as toluene, formaldehyde, DPB, camphor, parabens, and TPHP), cruelty free, and vegan.
Ingredients: Polyacrylic Acid, Polyurethane, Cellulose acetate butyrate, Triethyl Citrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate