Tulip Garden Nail Wrap Set
Our Tulip Garden Nail Wrap Set features pink and bright magenta color blocking with a gold foil stripe and negative space corner. This cheerful pink modern design brings to mind a beautiful bouquet of pink tulips in the spring.
•20 individual self-adhesive nail polish strips on a single backing sheet for easy removal
•Double-ended strips for 2x the manicures
•Extended sizes for thumbs and toenails
•Cuticle pusher & mini nail file included with each order
•Easy to follow application instructions included on back of packaging
•No heat or UV lamp required
•Zero dry time
•Lasts up to two weeks
•Non-toxic, made of real nail polish ingredients
•Free Shipping on US orders over $30
1. Prep your nails. Remove dirt & oils from your nails with soap & water or rubbing alcohol; trim & shape nails as needed.
2. Select your size. Select the nail wrap size that best fits your nail. In between sizes? Choose a wrap slightly smaller.
3. Remove nail wrap. Remove the clear plastic covering sheet & gently peel off the nail wrap from the backing sheet.
4. Apply your wrap. Apply the nail wrap to your nail, gently pressing from cuticle to tip to smooth out any air bubbles.
5. File off excess. Fold the nail wrap over the top of your nail & file off any excess using a downward filing motion.
6. Add a top coat. Finish with a clear top coat for longer wear and extra shine & protection.
♦Avoid submerging your hands in water for several hours to allow the adhesive to properly set.
♦Nail wraps should not cover cuticles or skin. To adjust, quickly peel off and reapply if needed.
♦Use nail polish remover (including non-acetone and soy-based nail polish removers) to remove nail wraps.
Ivy & Ash nail wraps are non-toxic, 10-free (free of harmful ingredients such as toluene, formaldehyde, DPB, camphor, parabens, and TPHP), cruelty free, and vegan.
Ingredients: Polyacrylic Acid, Polyurethane, Cellulose acetate butyrate, Triethyl Citrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate