Emerald City Nail Wrap Set
You just finished up at work early and you steal away to browse the bookshelves at your favorite little old bookstore in town. You walk in and absorb the calm. Bookstores have a way of making you relax and take a deep breath after a busy day.
As the bell on the door jingles behind you, you brush your hand across the table of gorgeous oversized art books in the entrance and glance at your beautifully manicured Ivy & Ash Emerald City nails.
Make your way over to the novels. Adventure. That’s what you’re looking for right now. Maybe it’s the nails? After flipping for a bit, you take two books that look particularly good up to the register. As you hand them to the ridiculously cute guy behind the counter he takes them to scan and flashes a big smile at you. “These are both good, let me know how you like them.”
You continue to chat for a moment and tell him you will definitely be back.
Maybe that Emerald City manicure is the beginning of an adventure after all.
Our Emerald City Nail Wrap Set features an emerald green and white marble pattern with gold foil flecks. Our most popular nail wrap!
- Does not come with Toto (sorry!)
- Pairs well with a blue gingham dress and ruby slippers
- May conjure up a collection of curious (but sweet) new friends
•20 individual self-adhesive nail polish strips on a single backing sheet for easy removal
•Double-ended strips for 2x the manicures
•Extended sizes for thumbs and toenails
•Cuticle pusher & mini nail file included with each order
•Easy to follow application instructions included on back of packaging
•No heat or UV lamp required
•Zero dry time
•Lasts up to two weeks
•Non-toxic, made of real nail polish ingredients
•Free Shipping on US orders over $30
1. Prep your nails. Remove dirt & oils from your nails with soap & water or rubbing alcohol; trim & shape nails as needed.
2. Select your size. Select the nail wrap size that best fits your nail. In between sizes? Choose a wrap slightly smaller.
3. Remove nail wrap. Remove the clear plastic covering sheet & gently peel off the nail wrap from the backing sheet.
4. Apply your wrap. Apply the nail wrap to your nail, gently pressing from cuticle to tip to smooth out any air bubbles.
5. File off excess. Fold the nail wrap over the top of your nail & file off any excess using a downward filing motion.
6. Add a top coat. Finish with a clear top coat for longer wear and extra shine & protection.
♦Avoid submerging your hands in water for several hours to allow the adhesive to properly set.
♦Nail wraps should not cover cuticles or skin. To adjust, quickly peel off and reapply if needed.
♦Use nail polish remover (including non-acetone and soy-based nail polish removers) to remove nail wraps.
Ivy & Ash nail wraps are non-toxic, 10-free (free of harmful ingredients such as toluene, formaldehyde, DPB, camphor, parabens, and TPHP), cruelty free, and vegan.
Ingredients: Polyacrylic Acid, Polyurethane, Cellulose acetate butyrate, Triethyl Citrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate