Blooming Nail Wrap Set
Ready for the weekend? Your nails certainly think so. You and your friends are headed to see your favorite band play in the park and you haven’t been able to stop thinking about it since you bought the tickets.
You have your outfit set aside; your favorite denim and a flowy top you’ve been saving for the occasion. You apply your Blooming mani fresh that morning and lose yourself in the sweet little flowers all day long while you wait for the moment when you can sprint to the venue and get dancing with your friends.
And long after the concert is over and you’re at home rewatching the videos you took on your phone, you can still love on those gorgeous nails as they transport you back to that epic concert with your friends in the park.
Our Blooming Nail Wrap Set features a mix mani of summer florals with solid green and yellow accent nails. This fun flower print and sunny colors will brighten up any neutral outfit.
- Remind us of lemon oil diffusing in a clean kitchen with the windows open
- Pairs nicely with that neutral top you haven’t worn in forever and a cozy pair of jeans
- The best accessory for running to the library or stopping by the farmer’s market
•20 individual self-adhesive nail polish strips on a single backing sheet for easy removal
•Double-ended strips for 2x the manicures
•Extended sizes for thumbs and toenails
•Cuticle pusher & mini nail file included with each order
•Easy to follow application instructions included on back of packaging
•No heat or UV lamp required
•Zero dry time
•Lasts up to two weeks
•Non-toxic, made of real nail polish ingredients
•Free Shipping on US orders over $30
1. Prep your nails. Remove dirt & oils from your nails with soap & water or rubbing alcohol; trim & shape nails as needed.
2. Select your size. Select the nail wrap size that best fits your nail. In between sizes? Choose a wrap slightly smaller.
3. Remove nail wrap. Remove the clear plastic covering sheet & gently peel off the nail wrap from the backing sheet.
4. Apply your wrap. Apply the nail wrap to your nail, gently pressing from cuticle to tip to smooth out any air bubbles.
5. File off excess. Fold the nail wrap over the top of your nail & file off any excess using a downward filing motion.
6. Add a top coat. Finish with a clear top coat for longer wear and extra shine & protection.
♦Avoid submerging your hands in water for several hours to allow the adhesive to properly set.
♦Nail wraps should not cover cuticles or skin. To adjust, quickly peel off and reapply if needed.
♦Use nail polish remover (including non-acetone and soy-based nail polish removers) to remove nail wraps.
Ivy & Ash nail wraps are non-toxic, 10-free (free of harmful ingredients such as toluene, formaldehyde, DPB, camphor, parabens, and TPHP), cruelty free, and vegan.
Ingredients: Polyacrylic Acid, Polyurethane, Cellulose acetate butyrate, Triethyl Citrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate