How To Apply
Ivy & Ash nail wraps are quick, easy, and affordable! Get beautiful, quality manicures in the comfort of your own home with our DIY nail wrap sets. Our nail wraps are self-adhesive (no heat required) and have zero "dry time" (unlike traditional nail polish). Bonus: They last up to 10-12 days - plenty of time to show off your unique style.
- Remove dirt and oils from nails with soap and water, rubbing alcohol, or nail polish remover.
- Select the nail wrap size that best fits your nail.
- Remove the clear plastic covering.
- Gently peel off the nail wrap from its backing, pulling from the silver tab.
- Align nail wrap on nail, gently pressing from cuticle to tip to smooth out any air pockets.
- Fold the nail wrap over the top of your nail and file off any excess using a downward motion.
Helpful tips for your best nail wrap experience:
- Apply a clear top coat for longer wear and extra shine.
- Avoid submerging your hands in water for several hours to allow your nail wraps and adhesive to properly set. We recommend applying nail wraps before bed so they can set overnight!
- Nail wraps should not cover cuticles or skin. To adjust, quickly peel off and re-apply if needed.
- Nail wraps can be easily removed with nail polish remover, or simply peel them off.